Company: delaware BeLux ·
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Internship
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Salary: 1 LPA - 2 LPA
Experience Required (in Years): 1
No. of Vacancies: 1
Last Date: Nov 29, 2023Job Description:
The Communication Coordinator Intern is a role that will support all communications activities of GDC India. This role will work with HR, talent acquisition team and anyone who requires communications support. To carry out communications and social media activities:
- Assist with updating the organization's website(s), locally & internationally.
- Assist to manage and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts especially LinkedIn.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites.
- Build presentations, collaterals, process flows with HR, TA and Accounting teams, following the branding guidelines.
- Work with the Sales Support design team in Malaysia to create web visuals.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Content updates for various digital platforms (including web, mobile and social).
We are looking for following skills in our new colleague
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, bachelor's degree/ Professional Degree in Marketing/ Digital Marketing/Business Studies/Administration/Management/Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with good knowledge of digital marketing and sufficient experience in handling events are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English with good writing skills
- Knowledge of Kentico CRM, HubSpot, and Google Analytics is an added advantage. Training will be provided.
- Innovative, creative & fun personality
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Open to continuous learning and can multitask effectively.